The Conference Center at South Piedmont Community College
South Piedmont Website | Get Directions |
No party, banquet, or reception is too small, and no request too large for our facilities Conference Center at South Piedmont. Choose from several different options to accommodate various size groups:
- The Conference Center: The newly renovated conference center seats 600 auditorium-style and 325 for events serving meals. State of the art technology includes a sound system with fixed, handheld, and lavaliere microphones, twin ceiling-mounted LCD projectors; two electronic projection screens, closed-circuit video camera, DVD and VHS players and computer interface.
- The Allie George E. and Charles M. Creech, Sr., Boardroom: Seats up to 28 people around a fixed conference table. Technology includes a ceiling-mounted LCD projector, projection screen and computer interface.
- Salon A: Seats 240 auditorium-style and 125 for meals. Includes sound system, LCD projector, projection screen, closed-circuit video camera, DVD and VHS players and computer interface.
- Salon B: Seats 360 auditorium-style and 200 for meals. Includes sound system, LCD projector, projection screen, closed-circuit video camera, DVD and VHS players, and computer interface.
Stonebridge Golf Club
Stonebridge Golf Club Website | Get Directions |
Stonebridge Golf Club offers the scenic views of Southeast Union County. Stonebridge is located just 25 miles from uptown Charlotte, and is the perfect venue for any party or corporate outing. Sitting just off the 18th green, the open view from our dining room and our spacious patio offer a splendid setting for any occasion.
- Accommodations for Up to 100 guests
- Picturesque views of the Golf Course and Surrounding Area
- Full Service Bar
- Superior Staff
- Affordable Pricing
Uwharrie Vineyards Website | Get Directions |
Located just 25 minutes North-East of the Charlotte, NC Area, Uwharrie Vineyards features a beautiful 14,000 sq. ft. facility, a spacious visitor’s center, a 4000 sq.ft. formal banquet hall, large tasting bar, and unique gift shop featuring so many local NC artist, all of which is surrounded by 75 acres of beautiful grape vines.